“I hired this firm to take care of my E-2 Investor process, everything went as planned. The attorney was good and made us feel secure during the Visa application and preparation for the Consulate interview.”
Pedro Ramos
“Good Immigration Attorney. VERY knowledgeable and extremely helpful. HIGHLY recommend his services.”
Dr. Marek
“A quick and objective consultation. My doubts were clarified and I was guided. ”
Andie E.
"We had already consulted other lawyers who thought that our case had little chance of getting the green card, but with Daniel's help we did it! We are very pleased and we will definitely look for that office when we need more immigration services."
Ronaldo Lacerda
"Mr. Clasen was thorough and intelligent and went above and beyond in the communication category right from the start, even before our contract began. His level of experience and knowledge is impressive and, importantly, he's quick to let us know if he has to research something to give us a proper answer instead of offer a half-baked reply or a suggestion that doesn't have solid basis. We did a consultation with him only, and preferred his method of giving us a questionnaire to fill, doing his research, then coming to the consultation with 4 solid suggestions for our personal circumstances.”
Brett R.
"Daniel provided me some quick advice on E-2 visa related matters, will recommend to all if you have any US visa related inquiries.”
John C.
"Will 100% use again. Was knowledgeable, speedy and diligent in his work."
Carl J.
"Daniel is a professional, highly knowledgeable and reliable legal candidate. He helped me every step of the way with the various element that I needed assistance for my immigrant/citizenship situation. I would definitely work with him again if the time comes."
Jack T.

Clasen Immigration Law

Clasen Immigration Law is led by attorney Daniel Clasen. At the age of fifteen, Daniel was admitted to one of the most prestigious Law Schools in Brazil, the Federal University in Rio Grande do Sul. After graduating in 2017, Daniel started to work as an Attorney. In 2018, Daniel studied for the California Bar Examination and was approved at his first attempt. In 2020, Daniel completed the Immigration Fundamentals Course offered by AILA University, which granted to him a deep knowledge about the most common immigration matters. Currently, Daniel is finishing his Master’s Degree in Immigration Law and his is recording an Immigration video documentary as his final thesis. After a few years practicing and receiving training in the field of Immigration Law through AILA University in the United States, Daniel sought ways to fulfill the needs of his Immigration Law clients without measuring efforts and, this way, Clasen Immigration Law was launched.


Citizenship and Naturalization

Becoming an American citizen can bring you several advantages, as you will be able to enjoy the privileges offered by the government.


In June 2015, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that some people who came to the United States as children and who met certain guidelines could apply for DACA (Deferred Action Consideration) for a period of two years, subject to renewal.

Investment Based Immigration

To apply for this immigration visa category, you need to invest capital in new US companies that provides job creation.

Employment Based Immigration

The categories you can fall into to get an immigrant visa through work are as follows

Family Based Immigration

A foreign citizen seeking to live permanently in the United States requires an immigrant visa (IV).


Type E visas are exclusive to citizens of countries with which the United States has a trade treaty.


The type O visa is granted to those who have extraordinary skills in activities such as science, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the production of television and films and their essential support team.


Type L visas are granted to employees of companies that need to be transferred temporarily to the headquarters or branch of the same company in the United States.


This is a visa that allows a foreigner to go to the United States to work for an American company.


M visas are offered for non-academic studies or vocational training. Those who get the M visa cannot work while they are taking the course.


Type J visas are offered to people who wish to study and work in the USA or who are part of a visitor program offered by the government or other institutions.


The F visa is issued to foreign students who are participating in an academic program or even programs to learn English at schools or universities.


If you are an American citizen engaged to a foreign person and plan to get married in the USA, your first step must be to apply for a K visa.


The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens or natives of participating countries to travel to the USA on business or tourism for 90 days or less without the need for a visa.


This type of visa is a non-immigrant visa that can be granted to international travelers who are temporarily visiting the United States.
passaporte immigration lawyer EUA